Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carrie Underwood Song Exclusive Preview: 'Undo It'



First, Carrie Underwood gave us the sassy stomper "Cowboy Casanova." Then it was the moving ballad, "Mama's Song," and after that came the deeply personal "Temporary Home." Now, the country star is previeiwng her new song "Undo It, from her upcoming album "Play On," exclusively on Billboard.com.

On "Undo It," Underwood channels her inner mancrusher again, with an angsty mid-tempo number that recalls not only "Casanova" but one of her biggest hits, "Before He Cheats." "I only have myself to blame for falling for your stupid games/I wish my life could be the way it was before i saw your face," she sings. "You stole my happy, you made me cry/You took the lonely and took me for a ride/And I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh undo it."

Carrie Underwood's "Play On" is due Nov. 3 on Arista Nashville. Go here to read her Billboard cover story, where the "American Idol" winner dishes all the details on her new album and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment